3 in stock
I’ve created 4 new light paintings, already the 4th edition. New depths, new dimentions and new patterns! In this video they are all warm white, but of course you can change this to you mood.
This edition has one button to change patterns and one encoder knob to change settings like hue, saturation, brightness, speed and fadeout. When you connect your Painting to your wifi network you can control even more settings using your phone, pad or computer. You can even create and store your presets and much more.
How to use?
- Just plug in the power adapter and you’re ready to go.
- Change patterns by pressing the button.
- Change settings using the encoder.
- Press the encoder and more settings can be controlled, in this order: brightness, saturation, color, fadeout, delay per frame, beats per minute.
Leds: 6×14 RGB 60mm pitch
Materials: 5mm black acrylic with 2mm aluminium frame, 126 RGB leds, encoder, button, switch, power socket, wifi micro computer
Included: 5V 4A 20W power supply with EU plug
Most settings of the painting can be easily changed with the knobs on the device, but there is more to discover when you connect it to your wifi. Change all settings to your likings using the moveadot app which is installed on the device. See the screenshots below.
- to connect the painting to your wifi network, join the wifi network called “Painting4”. When connected a popup will appear to fill in your personal wifi credentials.
- If the device is connected successfully with your wifi network the app will be available here: http://painting4.local/ or it’s own ip address. More detailed information here.
- To reset the wifi credentials just hold the push button for 5 seconds.